You are a professional who spent a great deal of time learning nursing. Are you ready for more flexibility with a career in nursing?
Travel nursing allows you the freedom to choose when and where you work. Learn extraordinary benefits of this fulfilling career.
- Travel the Country: For many nurses, the “travel” part of travel nursing is best. Consider working near sunny beaches of Hawaii to extraordinary cities like New York. You can choose to travel anywhere in America.
- Earn More: Thanks to high demand, travel nurses earn competitive pay, benefits, and perks, such as free housing and travel reimbursement.
- Advance your Career: Travel nursing allows you to beef up your resume by allowing you unique experiences and jobs through your variety of practice settings.
- Greater Work/Life Balance: You’re free to explore a new destination every few months, and take as much time as needed between assignments.
How to Become a Travel Nurse
- Complete our Online Application. First, fill out our quick travel nursing application in the Contact Us section.
- Talk to a Nurse Staffer. Next, you’ll speak to one of our friendly, experienced travel nurse staffers to discuss your personal goals, location preferences, background, skill set, availability, and more.
- Interview. This is your chance to ask questions about the hospital, your duties, and whether the assignment will be a good fit for you.
- Acceptance & Documentation. Once we find you the perfect job match, your recruiter will start the transition process, which includes:
- Gathering all necessary documents
- Making your housing arrangements
- Coordinating pre-employment compliance and tax forms
- Providing day-one instructions for your new travel nursing job
- Let’s Begin! You’re ready to roll — it’s that simple! Remember, your Imbue Nurse Staffing recruiter is with you every step of the way to answer any questions you have while on assignment.
Interested in exploring travel nursing jobs with Imbue Nurse Staffing? Fill out our online application, or call 682.404.6199 today.